Monday 29 April 2013

U by Kotex Sport Liners


Hey everyone, its been a long time since I originally created this blog but I have been so busy and have just forgotten all about it. This post is officially my first review post and I am pretty excited to review it. I purchased these from Countdown in NZ for $4.39 per packet. The pack states that there are 30 liners inside and in the top left hand corner you can see a little icon and underneath it says "handy purse packs". These purse packs can be pretty handy as there are 5 liners per little resealable bag and can be popped into any bag without getting all dirty and are not easily identified as panty liners.

Also on the front of the pack, there is an icon that says "sweat-dry core" and "stays on place". This is an important factor when wanting to absorb sweat when exercising or for everyday use. When I opened up the individual packaging, I realized that the wax paper went right to the edges of the liner compared to other liners where the adhesive doesn't quite reach the edge by about 5mm. This amount doesn't sound like much, but it means that the liner has space to lift and eventually detach itself from your underwear. With these panty liners, after about 3 hours of wear the liner is still well stuck to my underwear and there is no sign of perspiration marks in my underwear, as it usually would when the liners don't absorb the discharge. This shows that the sweat-dry core does work to absorb sweat etc.




The back of the box has a well-designed layout and has an aesthetic appeal to it, I really like it. The layout shows that the liner has a breathable backing and allows the air to circulate, this is important to feeling fresh 'down there'. The liner is thin and flexible. When I compared it to the nude liner, it was a thicker which is what the box states, but it is still thinner than the protect liners. Another factor on the back of the box is "stay in place". This is really true and I can not express my excitement enough as I have been trying to find a liner that sticks decently and doesn't come off halfway throughout the day.





The individual packaging is very chick and colorful. I love the liner packaging as they are different colours and I love to be able to pick the colours for the day on how I'm feeling :D

Opening the individual liner packaging revealed a smooth and well designed liner. When you look close enough, there are little trees on the liner and it also looks quilted. There are lines towards the back of the liner which allows the user to fold the liner around a thong/g-string if preferred and therefore don't need to buy another packet of liners just for those underwear. Another feature on the liner is the dotted ovals. There are 2 ovals and I don't know the reason for them but I assume that they help absorb discharge and sweat.

Well that pretty much sums up the review and I hope you enjoyed it. Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment